5 - DAYS BACKPACKERS SAFARI
Day 1: Arusha - Tarangire National Park
- In the morning at 0830hrs pick up from your hotel in Arusha and drive on tarmac road 120km to Tarangire National Park for game drives. Lunch picnic and there after lunch continue with afternoon game viewing in the park to look for Lion, Leopard, Elephant, buffalo, Python, Zebra, Oryx, Impala and more… Over 450 species of birds have been observed. Late in the afternoon the driver will take you for dinner and overnight at Lodge or campsite, Tarangire. FB – Tarangire Safari Lodge/Roika Tented Lodge/ Campsite.
Day 2: Tarangire - Ngorongoro Crater
- After an early breakfast at 0630hrs drive 180km to Ngorongoro with packed lunch. Descend into the Crater floor for both morning and afternoon game drives All the BIG FIVE Rhino, Lion, Leopard, Buffalo and Elephant live in this wonderful caldera, others are Zebra, Hippo, Wildebeest, Hyena and more…Birds includes flamingos on the Soda lake Geese, Storks, Vultures and more…Your lunch will be served in the picnic site in the Crater at Ngoitoktok swamp a Hippo pool. After lunch proceed with game viewing at 1645hrs ascend the Crater for dinner and overnight at Lodge or campsite, Ngorongoro. FB – Ngorongoro Sopa Lodge, Wildlife Lodge/ Simba Campsite.
Day 3: Ngorongoro - Serengeti National Park
-Breakfast in Ngorongoro then launch a journey with game drives and lunch enroute to the Great Serengeti National park. After picnic lunch in the park continue with afternoon game viewing in the park a home of lion, leopard, Elephant, Cheetah, Buffalo, Zebra, Wildebeest, Eland, Wild dog, Gazelles, Crocs and more. Lot of birds include the Eurasia migrants. Dinner and overnight at Lodge or campsite, Serengeti. FB - Serengeti Katikati Tented Camp/Ikoma Tented camp/ Seronera Campsite.
Day 4: Serengeti - Lake Manyara National Park
- Early morning game drives in Serengeti then back to your lodge or Camp at 0845hrs for breakfast. Then check out and drive 220 km to Manyara via Olduvai Gorge (on your option for extra cost) you will have your lunch on the way. Evening short walking for about 3 km or relax by the pool if lodge or around the Camp or go for evening game drives in the Manyara Park. Dinner and overnight at Lodge or campsite, Manyara. FB – BougainVillea Lodge/ Twiga Campsite
Day 5: Lake Manyara - Arusha
- Breakfast followed by morning game drives in Lake Manyara National Park. At 1245hrs leave the park and back to your lodge or Camp for hot lunch after lunch check out and drive back to Arusha.
End of our Services
US$ 2,726 per person (Lodge Accommodation minimum 2pax)
US$ 1,544 per person (Camping Accommodation minimum 2pax)
- All park entrance fees
- Transport on 4WD vehicle with the pop-up roof, which enable you to spot wildlife easier
- Accommodation based on three meals a day
- Crater fees
- Camping fees/Lodge fees
- Mineral water 1.5lt per person per day
- Salary for the Professional English Drive Guide
- Activities as per itinerary above.
- International flight
- Accommodation on arrival and night after safari in Arusha town (we can arrange on request)
- Airport transfers (we can arrange on request)
- Hot and cold drinks
- Flying doctors insurance, we can arrange for USD 50per person
- Tips to the driver/guide and all items of personal nature/use
- And all not mentioned in the itinerary above
This safari can be customised to suit you.
We can customise this itinerary to your exact requirements and you can add on a beach holiday in Zanzibar if you wish - just enquire.
More travel products/services from Backpackers Safaris
|26 Jan 2016|
The Great Serengeti Migration Safari
|26 Jan 2016|
2-Days Short Safari to Tarangire and Ngorongoro Crater
|26 Jan 2016|
3 - DAYS NATURE SAFARI